(last updated January 22, 2019)
- your use of the Sites;
- your interactions with us;
- email, text, and other electronic communications between you and us or the Sites; and
- through any other software application, including any mobile application, we may offer.
While you are visiting or using the Sites, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are oﬀered and supplied by independent companies. If you click on one of the presented oﬀers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the oﬀer will be will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party.
Security of Your Information
To protect the information you provide to us, we have adopted and implemented physical, technical, and administrative safeguards. Whenever possible, we limit access to your information to employees who require access to your information to provide our Services.
What We Collect and How We Use It
We collect a variety of information about you and other users of our Sites, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, birthdate, payment information, and other information defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable law (collectively, “personal information”).
We also collect information about how you access our Sites, such as your IP address, your Internet connection, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information, and your activities on the Sites, such as the pages you visit and other usage details.
We collect information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the Sites, including information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Sites may include:
- personal information that you provide to us by filling out a form, registering for an account, submitting any content, entering a contest or promotion sponsored by us, or contacting us or requesting information using forms on our Sites or other electronic communications;
- records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us;
- if you choose to participate, your responses to sweepstakes, contests or surveys on our Sites, including surveys we might ask you to complete for marketing, research or other purposes;
- your search queries on the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Sites. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Sites may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
What We Do With Your Information
We use the information you provide to us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience when using our Sites and our online services (“Services”). This use of personal information allows us to provide services and features that provide you with a customized experience when using our Services, thereby making those Services more valuable to you.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- to maintain and improve our Sites, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- to administer our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical, and survey purposes;
- to operate our business and provide you with our Services and information that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to administer and provide you with notices about your account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
By using our Sites, you consent to our use of your information. If you choose to rescind your consent, you may contact our privacy contact at the details are provided below.
If you choose to disclose your e-mail address or other contact information through any correspondence, registration, reservation procedure, contract, or request for information, we may use it to periodically to send you information. If you would prefer not to receive such information, you can choose to opt out of the communication at any time by following the instructions in the e-mail that you receive or by contacting the club directly at the information provided below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Our Sites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.
When and How We Share Information with Others
We do not sell your information to third parties. We share your information with third parties (such as cloud analytics providers) to provide the service to you and to analyze how you use our Sites.
Transfers of Personal Data
Your information is kept in the United States. We do not transfer that information outside of the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us using the notice information on our Sites.
Privacy Point of Contact
If you have questions, suggestions or criticism regarding the privacy of our Sites, please contact: privacy@Soon.app